Eating time can be difficult for parents when the child does not accept the healthy fruits and vegetables that adorn the various dishes on the table.
To help the child accept vegetables and fruits, they should be gradually introduced into meals, according to the official account of the Gulf Health Council on Twitter.
Here are additional tips to help your child accept vegetables and fruits:
- Offer meals when the child is hungry
- Always keep variety when it comes to fruit and veg options
- Get your child involved in the shopping and food preparation process
- Start by offering your child familiar options
- Encourage the child to eat fruits and vegetables instead of forcing them
- Choose fresh vegetables and fruits in season