|Disadvantages and benefits of eating ice cream|
The damage and benefits of eating ice cream, where ice cream is one of the delicious desserts that many people love and eat during the summer, in order to keep the body hydrated. Cream of mashed frozen fruits, and we will show below some of the benefits and harms of eating ice cream.
Benefits of eating ice cream in hot weather
Numerous studies of scientists have proven many benefits of ice cream, and among these benefits are the following:
- Ice cream activates brain cells, as a result of activating the hormone of happiness, which reduces stress.
- Ice cream is characterized by its possession of the minerals phosphorous and calcium, which are important in building the bones of the body.
- Studies have proven that ice cream works to combat cancer, especially colon cancer.
- Many sources confirmed that ice cream is filled with a lot of vitamins, vitamin k, vitamin E, and other vitamins that provide the body with energy.
Disadvantages of eating ice cream
Despite the many advantages of ice cream, it also has many disadvantages, including the following:
- It causes tonsillitis, but to avoid this damage, it is best to leave the ice cream after taking it out of the refrigerator for a few minutes before eating it, especially the young ones.
- Gaining weight, because ice cream contains sugars and fatty substances.
- Ice cream headache. Ice cream causes temporary body tremors and increases body temperature.
- It may cause an allergy to some individuals who complain of a milk allergy, for example, and the allergy can be overcome by making it at home.
It is better for diabetics to eat diet ice cream because it contains less fat and sugar than regular ice cream.Benefits of eating ice cream in hot weather