|iPhone - Samsung|
iPhone users running the iOS operating system are now able to transfer their data on WhatsApp to Android devices with simple steps.
Among the things that can be transferred are personal account information, profile picture, individual and group chats , chat history, multimedia, and settings.
And according to the “ T3 ” website, which specializes in technical news, “ WhatsApp ” allows this feature for “ Samsung ” phones only for the time being, but it will be available later for the rest of the devices running the “Android” operating system.
What will you need to transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android phone?
Download the Samsung SmartSwitch app, version 22.214.171.124 or later, on the new phone.
- Version 126.96.36.199 of "WhatsApp" for "iOS" or later, on the old device.
- Version 188.8.131.52 or later for "WhatsApp" on the new phone.
- USB-C cable and Apple Lightning cable .
- Use the same phone number on the new phone.
The new Android phone must be in factory settings.
How do you transfer data between the two phones?
Turn on the Samsung phone and connect it with the cable to the iPhone, when the instructions on the device require it.
- Follow the commands of the "Smart Switch".
Scan the QR code that appeared on the new phone using the iPhone's camera .
Click Start on the iPhone and wait for the command to complete.
- Complete the settings for the settings of the new "Samsung" phone.
When you get to the main screen, open "WhatsApp" and enter the application using the same phone number used on the old device.
Click on the Import option and wait for the process to complete.
- Upon deactivating the new device, chats will appear.