|Display The laptop screen on the TV via Wi-Fi|
Display the laptop screen on the TV via Wi-Fi
Some people want to turn on the laptop screen on the TV to see a video and share it with other people, or want to watch something on a larger screen, and the laptop screen can be displayed on a modern TV through a high- definition multimedia cable (HDMI), which is one of the easy ways To do that.
Or through several other methods without the need for a connection cable, and it should be noted that all of these methods are suitable for connecting laptops, smartphones, and tablets to the TV, and the screen of the laptop can be displayed on the TV that supports the Wi-Fi feature (WIFI) by following The following steps:
- Turn on the laptop screen and TV.
- Activate the Wi-Fi feature on the TV from the menu (menu).
- Choose the Wi-Fi input on the TV.
- Move to the laptop, and activate the Wi-Fi connection to the TV. It is noteworthy that some types of laptops, such as Sony, have a dedicated button for this.
- Follow the instructions provided by the TV manufacturer on how to connect it to the Wi-Fi network, as it may require entering a password or security key.
- Enter the 4-digit password, which the TV may display, in order to enter it to the laptop to be connected to it.
- Go to the Control Panel on the laptop, and select the “Adjust screen resolution” option.
- Choose the second display (display number 2), as two different displays will appear.
- Select the Extend the desktop onto this monitor option, then press the Apply button.
- Click on Keep display settings, if required.
- Click on the option to adjust the resolution, if the user wants the laptop screen to appear larger and more accurate on the TV.
- Drag open windows on the laptop screen to the TV when needed.
View laptop screen on TV without cable
It is possible to run the laptop on a TV that does not support Wi-Fi without resorting to cables , through many different and different ways, the most prominent of these methods are the following:
using chrome cast
The Chromecast device is used to display the laptop screen on the TV without a wire, as it can display the entire desktop, or display a specific program, and to implement this method the following is required: a laptop, a Wi-Fi network, and a recent version of the Google browser Chrome (Google Chrome).
- Setting the laptop and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network You can check the internet on the laptop by clicking on the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom of the screen in Windows, and at the top of the screen in Windows Operating Mac (Mac).
- Open Google Chrome browser and move to the top corner of the screen, click on the three vertical dots icon, and choose the Cast button.
- Click on the arrow pointing down, then choose the Chromecast device where the user wants to watch the content.
- When you are finished watching, you can click on the address bar, select (Cast) and then stop (Stop casting).
The AirPlay method can be used to mirror a Mac laptop screen or iPhone or iPad screen without a cable to an Apple TV via AirPlay Mirroring, or an AirPlay 2 enabled smart TV ( AirPlay 2), and it should be noted that some Mac devices support connecting more than one external display.
- Connect the TV to a power source and turn it on, and change the input source to the (Apple TV port), and it is indicated that a device newer than the iPhone 4 is required, and an Apple TV is more than 2010 AD.
- Turn on the (Apple TV) unit, and make sure that the TV is set to the input to which the (Apple TV) device is connected, where the user can see the (Apple TV) interface.
- Open the Settings menu on your laptop or iPhone by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone screen.
- Click on the (AirPlay Mirroring) icon.
- Clicking on the Apple TV option, where the screen of the laptop or iPhone will appear on the TV screen , and it is indicated that if the user launches an application that includes a video such as (YouTube), the content will appear on the entire screen.
Miracast technology is one of the ways to connect the laptop to the TV wirelessly and without the need for a cable, which can be available in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems, and this can be achieved by obtaining a Miracast receiver. Connect it to the user's TV and display the laptop screen using it.