|4 Apps To Translate Via The Phone's Camera|
The best simultaneous translation applications The online stores contain a large number of simultaneous translation applications, but when experimenting and actually working on these applications, we notice that there are very few of them that provide accurate translation of sentences and phrases.
The best simultaneous translation applications are produced by major companies such as “Google and Microsoft”, which spend millions of dollars in research and development and employ artificial intelligence and technology, for the purpose of creating everything new in the field of simultaneous translation of phrases.
Many people now welcome the idea of traveling and getting to know the cultures of other countries, but what they face most is the difficulty of understanding foreign sentences and phrases, which makes them urgently need a professional program for simultaneous translation of words and sentences. the phone.
The best simultaneous translation apps using the phone's camera
There are many simultaneous translation applications, but they work traditionally, which is to manually enter the sentence to be translated, and this is of course a complex matter for many individuals, as many face difficulty in writing those sentences.
But with simultaneous translation applications using the camera, you do not need to write sentences and phrases, but you only need to direct the camera to the phrase to be translated, and these programs will work immediately on the translation, and the most important of these applications are:
Best simultaneous translation apps
Google Translate App
Google has released a professional application for simultaneous translation, which provides the ability to translate more than 59 languages without the need to connect to the Internet, by downloading the language pack.
Google Translate app features:
- Simultaneous translation of more than 90 languages via the phone's camera
- A section dedicated to saving your favorite translations, making it easy to access.
- Possibility to display dictionary results for individual words and phrases
Download the Google Translate app
Google Play – App Store
Microsoft has released a translation application, which is one of the best simultaneous translation applications, as it enables you to translate texts and phrases instantly via conversation or writing. The application is designed with the latest technology, and it also has the feature to download languages for use offline.
Microsoft Translator Features:
- Supports translation of more than 60 languages.
- By syncing the devices you can have the translated conversations.
- Possibility to download a language pack for offline translation.
- The listening feature, which enables you to listen to the translated phrases and help you pronounce them.
- The possibility of exploring alternative translations and knowing the meanings of the words to be translated.
- Share translated phrases with other applications.
- A section dedicated to saving your favorite translations.
- Sync between your phone and your Android Wear smartwatch to share translations automatically.
- Get instant translation when speaking to your Android Wear smartwatch.
- A section dedicated to the interpretation of common phrases for translations and familiarization with pronunciation methods.
Download The Microsoft Translator App:
Google Play – App Store – Windows
Baidu Translate App
Baidu Translate app features for instant translation:
- Translate phrases accurately and with high quality. The ability to convert texts into translated writings for supported languages.
- Voice translation, which enables you to communicate with foreign people at any time.
- Translation countries connect to the Internet, as it provides a package of supported languages, such as “Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean”.
- The application includes a huge collection of trusted dictionaries, numbering up to 5 million.
- The application supports the GPS feature of the Global Positioning System. It contains a huge collection of common phrases in all supported languages.
Download Baidu Translate App
Waygo Simultaneous Translation App
Waygo app features:
- Simultaneous translation using the phone's camera.
- Doesn't need internet connection
- Ease of use You can just click on the foreign text to start translating it.
- The feature of sharing translation on other applications such as social networking applications, e-mail and others.