|Benefits of Nescafe To lose Weight|
Nescafe is one of the trade names for instant coffee and instant coffee, which appeared as a beginning in 1910 after nearly forty years of attempts, and this type of instant coffee is made from 100% roasted coffee beans, but by special manufacturing methods that can be prepared simply by Add the product to a cup of hot water and stir until this dried coffee dissolves to get a cup of hot coffee without waiting, and in 1938 Nescafe became the most popular brand in instant coffee so far this brand remained at the top of the list of instant coffee, but what about the benefits of Nescafe Specifically for slimming?Benefits of Nescafe to lose weight
Coffee contains many nutrients that benefit the body, as well as instant coffee such as Nescafe, it may bring back many benefits to the body, but if we talk about the benefits of Nescafe specifically for slimming, it is as follows:
- Increasing the body’s metabolic rate: Many studies have looked at the association of caffeine in coffee in its various forms, whether instant or regular, on burning fat and losing weight by raising the metabolic rate or metabolism, and found that coffee has a significant impact on weight loss, and it also showed a close link between what Between caffeine consumption and adipose tissue loss in overweight individuals. But the benefits of Nescafe for slimming cannot be limited only to the presence of many other health benefits to it.
- Enhances Brain Function: Caffeine can improve brain function.
- Reduces the risk of disease: Coffee may reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer 's disease and Parkinson 's disease.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes: Coffee may help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Improved Liver Health: Coffee and caffeine may reduce the risk of liver diseases such as cirrhosis and liver cancer as well.
- Improved mental health: Coffee may help reduce the risk of depression.
Nutritional value of Nescafe
After talking about the benefits of Nescafe for slimming, it should be noted that this coffee contains nutritional value. As for the nutrients of the Nescafe version in particular, it is completely devoid of any nutrients, minerals or vitamins, but when talking about calories, carbohydrates, protein and fats, these values may differ based on On the ingredients added to coffee according to the following points:
- Plain coffee: When you just put instant coffee on a cup of hot water, the person will not get any calories, fats, carbohydrates or protein, in addition to not containing a large amount of vitamins or minerals, including sodium.
- Coffee with cream and sugar: A cup of coffee that usually does not contain calories as mentioned when sugar is added with cream, this cup will provide the body with 120 calories and 6 grams of fat, in addition to getting 20 milligrams of cholesterol, 65 milligrams of sodium and 15 grams of Carbohydrates and 1 gram of protein but also without getting any significant amount of other nutrients from one cup of instant coffee with cream and sugar, so of course coffee should be taken without additives to get the benefits of Nescafe for slimming and not for weight gain.
How to make instant coffee
Instant coffee such as Nescafe is a type of coffee made from dried coffee extract, where the extract is made by roasting ground coffee beans similar to regular coffee but more concentrated than it, and after brewing the water is removed from the extract to make small dry pieces or making a powder that dissolves both quickly when added To the water, the person only needs to add a teaspoon of coffee to a cup of hot water, and the amount can be increased as desired to highlight a stronger flavor of coffee and to enjoy and benefit from the benefits of Nescafe for slimming or any other type, and there are two main ways to make instant coffee, each of which maintains the quality and aroma And the distinctive coffee flavor:
- Spray drying: During this method, the coffee extract is sprayed into hot air, which in turn will quickly dry the coffee extract drops into fine powder or small pieces that are later kept in airtight containers.
- Freeze-drying: Freeze- drying is done by freezing the coffee extract and then cutting it into small pieces that are later dried at a low temperature under special conditions to give instant coffee flakes that are used to prepare instant coffee.
How to store instant coffee
As mentioned earlier, instant coffee is made by removing water from roasted coffee beans, but it is easy to absorb moisture and be susceptible to spoilage. From 35-40%, but the exact value of the moisture content depends on the nature of the instant coffee, which is mainly due to the differences in the porosity of the coffee particles, so it is necessary that the instant coffee cans be sealed before selling, and to preserve the volatile oily compounds it must be packed in packages including No more than 4% of the oxygen content in the package or less, so that the product has a shelf life of up to 18 months.