Particles of dirt or dust usually enter the front speaker of the iPhone, which causes the other sound to be poor and detected, and it may be difficult for the owner of the device to hear the party when the call is made. Today, we will explain to you how to clean the speaker in your home without resorting to a technical person.
How To Clean The Front iPhone Speaker
It is known that the iPhone always needs constant care, especially since with frequent use, dust particles reach inside the front speaker, which prevents you from hearing your call clearly, and there are several tools available in your home that make you clean the front iPhone speaker easily, if you notice the sound Muted or flickering coming out of your device's speaker Follow these steps.
Cleaning The iPhone Front Speaker With A Toothbrush
- Make sure you clean your hands thoroughly and clean the screen well before you start cleaning the headset.
- Turn off the phone.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Scrub the speaker input with the brush once or twice.
- Put a few drops of alcohol on the brush and then rub it all over the speaker.
- Be careful not to press the speaker too hard, and don't dip the entire brush into the alcohol. Just a few drops will suffice.
- Now, wipe your phone with a soft cloth dampened with some drops of alcohol.