|How to Get keywords to Top Search Results 2022|
Google Planner Tool 2022
A great free tool from Google where you can find keywords to be able to top the search results. Let's get to know her up close.
Many website owners face problems in identifying and finding the keywords for their articles, which are the golden key to getting higher in Google search results.
Some write articles without paying any attention to keywords, as this is a huge mistake, and your trouble can go to waste, because of a few letters or incorrect order of sentences.
Therefore, it is very important to follow the right keywords that have a good amount of search, and then target them to be able to top the search results or even appear in the first 10 articles.
In this regard, Google offers a unique and exclusive tool that helps website owners to determine the keywords for their future articles, which is the Google Planner tool.
In this article, we will talk about how to use the Google Planner tool correctly, and how to find and target keywords with good search rates.
What is The Google Planner Tool?
Google Planner or Google Keyword Planner - is a free tool provided by “Google” company that helps webmasters identify keywords, which they can target and enables them to obtain information about these keywords.
Basically this tool was created to help advertisers identify and target keywords in their ads, but it is also good for finding keywords and keywords for writing articles.
How to Register in The Google Planner Tool?
It is known that any Google tool or service works with a Gmail account, that is, to be able to use the Google Planner tool, you must create an account on “Gmail”, as we will not go into the details of creating an account, since everyone has enough knowledge to create an email on "G mail".
The second step, is to go to the tool’s website via the following link, where you will be directed to the main page of the tool, click on the “Go to Keyword Planner” option.
- You will be offered to create a new account in “Google Ads”, click on “New Account on “GOOGLE Ads”.
- Note: The following steps are mandatory to create the account, where you can choose any option to access the keyword selection page, so we have to adjust the settings for a “new ad campaign”.
- The next step, choosing the main advertising objective, you can choose “Attract more traffic to your store”, and then click on “Next”.
- Now you have to choose a name for your business, you can type anything, for example “your site name”, and click on “Next”.
- Now it's time to place your website link, enter the homepage link.
- Then your website will be scanned and more information about your business will be obtained, then you must choose the mobile or desktop version of the site to direct traffic to. We remind you that these steps are necessary to obtain an advertising account.
- The next step is to write an advertisement. Here you can write anything (see the picture below what we wrote).
- The next step is to choose key topics to match your ad with searches, here Google has selected the keywords by itself, just click Next.
- Now choose where to display the ad, choose any country (in our example, we chose Saudi Arabia), and then “Next”.
- Now you need to choose the most appropriate account currency and budget (choose the currency of the country you live in).
- On the next page, Google will show you your advertising campaign to make sure it is correct and well reviewed. Here just click on “Next”.
- In the next step, you must fill out the “Confirm Payment Information” form by choosing the billing country (your country), do not be afraid, no money will be deducted now, and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Now that you have a full account and ready to go, we can now move on to the practical section of the article, which is to find keywords with the help of Google Planner Tool.
- Note: Google Planner does not support all countries of the world, so if you do not find your country, this means that the tool does not support it (including Syria, Russia, and some other countries).
How to Work With Google Planner Tool?
- Keyword search box. It is the place where you must enter the keywords that you want to get information about (you can type more than one keyword)
- target language. Here you must select the language you want to target (English in our case)
- target country. Here you have to choose the country you want to target (eg Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.) or you can delete all countries so that the results are shown in all countries of the world.
- Enter a range to use as a filter. Here you can put a website link to be searched only for keywords.
As An Example of Using The Google Planner Tool, We Will Search for The Word “Create a Blog”.
- Target keyword create a blog
- The target language is English
- Target countries All countries
- Google search networks
- Keyword (as per relevance). All keywords related to the keyword you searched for (these are new ideas that you can use as you write the article) will appear in this field.
- Average monthly searches. Here you will find the number of monthly searches for the keyword (we recommend choosing words with at least 1000 monthly searches).
- The competition. This field is not of interest to us as site owners, but rather this information for advertisers who want to promote with this keyword.
- Ad impressions. Also, these fields are of interest to advertisers, not website owners
- Display the ad impression price at the top of the page. Here is the price-per-click for the ad targeting this keyword