The WhatsApp application is one of the most important messaging applications that many people use at the moment, but sometimes some do not want to announce when it will appear or not appear in the application, and this is everyone’s right to maintain privacy, but at times we may be disturbed by Before those who send messages to us, as they want to respond to their messages at the same time, but the WhatsApp application has provided us with several ways to relieve us of this embarrassment and remove it from us, through the application providing more than one way for us to hide our appearance and maintain our privacy and not be disturbed.
How to Hide My Appearance in WhatsApp for Android Devices
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile device.
- Click on the three dots in the top right.
- Clicking on the Settings option.
- Select Account.
- Click on Privacy Privacy.
- From the options menu, choose Last Seen.
- Then choose No body from the list that appears in front of you.
Hide My Appearance on WhatsApp While I'm Connected Through the No Last Seen or Read app
The application allows you to see and read the messages that you receive on WhatsApp without appearing to others while you are connected, in addition to not detecting that you received the messages, but the messages will appear in gray as if you did not see them.
- Download the application through the Google Play Store.
- Accept all permissions for the application.
- Open the application and agree to “Do you want to hide online now for users?”
- If you read your messages, the message will appear as if it has not been read and the two check marks will appear in grey.
GBWHATSAPP is an App to Hide My Appearance on WhatsApp When I'm Online
- Download the application.
- Accept all permissions.
- Click on the three dots appearing in the upper corner of the application.
- Press to hide the status of the connection.
- This will read your messages without revealing that you are visible or that you are online.
How to Hide Online Now for iPhone
- Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
- Entering Settings.
- Clicking on Chat Settings. Chat settings.
- Clicking on the Privacy option.
- Clicking on Advanced.
- Set the timestamp to Last Seen Times tamp.
- Select the No Body option.