Cowpea is one of the foods that everyone loves to eat, especially children, and it is prepared in more than one way. It can be served as a kind of appetizer and salads. It has a wonderful taste. Prepare it with meat, chicken or minced meat. In some other countries, it is called pea or black eye. It also has many benefits, the most important of which is helping the body. By losing a large part of the weight, filling the stomach, and feeling full for long periods of time
How to Make Cowpea With The Easiest Delicious Recipes
Contains dietary fiber, contains antioxidants, is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals that the body needs, lowers blood pressure, strengthens immunity, fights cancerous diseases, natural antibiotic against infections and bacteria, improves digestion, is very useful for the heart, has a high percentage of Iron, potassium and copper.
How to Make Cowpea With Meat
- Half a kilo of beans.
- A kilo of meat as desired.
- A kilo of fresh tomatoes.
- Three tablespoons of paste sauce.
- Chopped medium onion.
- Chopped small onion.
- Salt, to taste.
- Two teaspoons of black pepper.
- lorry paper.
- A teaspoon of meat spices.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
- Two tablespoons of ghee.
How to prepare
- Clean the cowpeas and soak them for a whole night, then boil them half-boiled and drain.
- We wash the meat and put a pot on the fire, add a liter of water and leave it to boil.
- Put the chopped onion, meat, bay leaf, cardamom and black pepper.
- Don't add salt to the soup so the meat doesn't take too long to brown.
- We remove the reem from the soup, and when the meat is cooked, add salt and black pepper.
- We remove the meat from the soup, and leave it aside, put a suitable suit on the fire.
- Add ghee and onions and stir until golden brown.
- Add tomato juice and paste, transfer them and leave them until they become saturated.
- Add a spoonful of sugar to avoid acidity, then add black pepper, salt and meat seasoning.
- Add the kidney beans and leave them until they are completely cooked, then add the meat pieces.
- Leave it on the fire for five minutes and then remove it from the fire.
- Serve hot with rice, soup and favorite salads