|WhatsApp for PC|
How to open WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp for PC
Considering that the instant messaging application “WhatsApp” is one of the most important conversational applications in the world, the number of users has exceeded two billion, and it is used on a daily and frequent basis during the day, and some people often use the computer to browse or work, forcing them to leave the computer and hold the phone to respond to messages Incoming via WhatsApp, or to send a message, but this has become with the application updates from the past, as it can be opened via the WhatsApp website, or downloaded to the computer.
How to open WhatsApp Web
|WhatsApp for PC|
How to use WhatsApp on PC
WhatsApp users can use it on a computer in two ways:
- Open WhatsApp Web and use it via the browser through the WhatsApp website
- Use WhatsApp by downloading the application to your computer.
Both methods are an additional service complementary to WhatsApp, which is used on the mobile phone, and they authorize the use of the user's account for the application on the computer, where the messages that are sent and received on the mobile phone are synchronized with the computer, and this allows the user to view all the messages on both devices at the same time.
How to download WhatsApp for PC
Without using a web browser, WhatsApp can be used on a computer, but this requires downloading and installing WhatsApp on a computer, through the Microsoft Store, the App Store, or the WhatsApp website, and here it should be noted that the application only works on computers compatible with Requirements for the following operating systems:
|How to Open WhatsApp Web and Download WhatsApp for PC|
- Windows 8.1 or later
- macOS 10.10 or later.
For computers that use other operating systems, the solution is to use WhatsApp Web on them only through a web browser.
As for downloading WhatsApp for PC, follow these steps:
- Via the following link, go to the download page of WhatsApp from the browser on your computer, then start downloading the file in the form of .exe or .dmg
- After the download is complete, open the .exe, or dmg file, and follow the instructions that prompt you on the screen to complete the installation process.
How to log in and open WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp for PC
- Open WhatsApp on the phone.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Selection of associated devices.
- Click on Connect Device.
- Check the checkbox next to “Keep me signed in” on the square icon screen on your computer to keep you signed in on that device.
- Use your phone to scan the box code on your computer.
- Tap Done or select it, if prompted.