The nose is the center of your face that your beauty revolves around. The point where the eyes fall after the eyes meet for a few minutes, and it is also the window that carries the elixir of life - air - into your body. These reasons make rhinoplasty an important and common surgery today. In this article, we learn more about Rhinoplasty, its types, and the prices of rhinoplasty as well, so follow us.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a cosmetic surgery that aims to make some corrections in the nose in case a smaller or longer nose is desired to match the features of the face, or to restructure the nose in cases of congenital defects or post-accident surgeries.
Types of Rhinoplasty
We can get acquainted briefly with the types of rhinoplasty operations according to more than one classification in order to take a general picture of this type of surgery.
Rhinoplasty in Terms of The Reasons for Performing it
- Cosmetic operations: aims to beautify or improve the shape of the nose to obtain a harmonious appearance.
- Reconstructive operations: aim to restore the normal shape and function of the nose, such as in cases of congenital defects, accidents, or the removal of a tumor in the nasal area.
- Remedial medical operations: In cases of breathing difficulties due to a tendency, deviation, or a problem with the nasal septum.
Rhinoplasty Operations According to The Nature of The Medical Procedure
- Open surgery: internal and external incisions are made that may leave a scar after surgery and need time to heal and the scars will disappear.
- Closed nose surgery: only internal incisions are made, leaving no trace outside.
- Laser rhinoplasty.
- Rhinoplasty with fillers.
Rhinoplasty According to its Purpose
- The process of reducing or slimming the nose.
- The process of lengthening the nose by surgery or using fillers.
- Nose restructuring surgery.
- Nose reduction surgery.
- Ethnic nose operation.
They all aim to obtain a beautiful nose that is harmonious and harmonious with the features of the face, to increase its splendor and beauty.
If you are reading this article, then you are definitely thinking about rhinoplasty, wondering about the cost of rhinoplasty, perhaps, and therefore you want to know the prices of rhinoplasty.
We mentioned before that rhinoplasty is one of the most common plastic surgeries, which means that its prices are relatively affordable. As a result of its spread and the increase in demand for it, the experience of surgeons in different types of rhinoplasty surgeries has increased, and the devices used have become more advanced.
The cost of Rhinoplasty Depends on More Than one Factor, Including
- The Patient's Condition and The Purpose of The Operation:
Rhinoplasty and post-accident reconstruction are the most difficult rhinoplasty surgeries. The cost of closed rhinoplasty is also higher than open rhinoplasty, for example. The cost of the nasal septal deviation can be considered the lowest.
- The Hospital or Center Where Rhinoplasty is Performed:
Where the cost of rhinoplasty increases if the place is famous and its doctors are reputable and known for their efficiency and experience.
- Devices and equipment used: the cost increases if the devices are modern and more complex.
- The type of anesthesia used.
- Days of stay in the hospital or center if the case requires.
Rhinoplasty Prices in America
The Following is an Approximate Presentation of The Prices of Rhinoplasty in America
- Closed rhinoplasty price: $2400, depending on the case.
- The price of an open rhinoplasty: starts from 850 and may reach 2250 in the United States, and thus the cost of a rhinoplasty may reach.
- The cost of a rhinoplasty to restructure the nose can reach $2850.
- As for the cost of rhinoplasty in America, which requires no more than adjusting the deviated nasal septum, it starts from 950 US dollars.
- The cost of laser rhinoplasty may start from 1150 USD and reach 3500 USD.
Best Places to do Rhinoplasty
Here Are Some Tips to Help You Choose The Right Plastic Surgeon:
- Make sure he has a certified plastic surgery degree, and proof that he has trained for years in the procedure you will be undergoing.
- He has years of experience in plastic surgery in reliable and quality centers and hospitals.
- Ask to see the results of his previous operations and before and after pictures of similar cases.
- It is necessary to perform rhinoplasty operations in an accredited hospital or center equipped with the latest technology.
- Your feeling of psychological comfort towards the surgeon and his assistant medical staff.
Some Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing Where to Undergo Surgery:
- The most famous does not mean the best. Hear from other patients who have had a similar procedure and ask them about their full experience.
- Don't choose unknown and remote places even if you find a large disparity in prices.
- Remember that these results will stay with you for years as mentioned!
- Choose places with long experience in the type of surgery you would like to undergo. Experience is evidence of learning and progress in terms of process developments.
- Ensure that the place has quality certificates regarding hygiene and infection prevention and control measures. We do not want unwanted dramatic events here, but rather to reach our desired results in the easiest and safest way.