|weight loss diet|
The method of calculating body mass and ideal weight is presented to you through the Since Few website. Reaching the ideal weight is everyone’s goal. In the past, the ideal weight was calculated according to height and weight and did not depend on gender or age, despite the difference in the ideal weight for men and women, but in the end it clarifies We have the ideal mass that the body should have, as it is the best measure of weight, regardless of age and gender, but before getting to know the method of calculating body mass, we must confirm that the measurement of body mass does not also depend on calculating the mass of fat in the body.
How to Calculate Body Mass and ideal Weight
Body mass index, otherwise known as the BMI index, is an equation for calculating the ideal body weight and whether the height is proportional to the weight and determines the excess or less weight based on age. BMI is calculated through an equation:
- The formula for calculating the body mass and the ideal weight for a person calculates the body mass index and depends on dividing the weight by the square of the height, and it can be calculated in the following way:
- Body mass index = weight (kg) ÷ height (m2).
- BMI = weight ÷ (height x height).
- An example of how to apply the BMI formula:
- BMI = 90 ÷ (1.9 * 1.9)
- BMI = 90 ÷ (3.61)
- BMI = 24.9
- The use of the equation varies according to the unit of weight used. In the case of using pounds and inches, the equation is as follows:
- Weight (lbs) ÷ length (square inches).
Body Mass and Ideal Weight Calculator
Body mass can be calculated using computers equipped to show the output and weight, for example, by simply pressing a button. You can access the different types of calculators through the following links:
- BMI body mass calculator.
- Provides a choice between two types of measuring instruments.
- BMI Calculator.
- You can choose between US Units _ Metric Units
- Ideal Weight Calculator.
- It shows the ideal weight without recognizing the person's weight, so it determines his ideal weight according to his age and height.
- Body mass calculator.
- The state of the body, whether overweight, normal weight, or any condition, determines how many cases of the mass index table.
BMI and ideal Weight Chart
After using BMI calculators, the result will be a number less than 40. The status of the category to which the person's weight belongs is identified through the following table:
|Indicator BMI||body condition|
|less than 16||Very severe weight loss (extreme thinness)|
|16 to 17||Severe weight loss|
|17 to 18.5||Weight loss|
|From 18.5 to 25||normal weight|
|25 to 30||Increase in weight|
|30 to 35||first degree obesity|
|from 35 to 40||second degree obesity|
|more than 40||Too obese|
Ideal Weight Chart for Height
The goal of determining the type of body condition according to the mass index table is to identify the position of the body and here we resort to following a healthy diet that helps to lose or increase weight.
|length cm||Appropriate weight kg||length cm||Appropriate weight kg|
|150||From 41.6 to 56.3||175||From 56.7 to 76.6|
|151||42.2 to 57.0||176||From 57.3 to 77.4|
|152||From 42.8 to 57.8||177||From 58.0 to 78.3|
|153||From 43.3 to 58.5||178||58.6 to 79.2|
|154||From 43.9 to 59.3||179||From 59.3 to 80.1|
|155||44.5 to 60.1||180||60.0 to 81.0|
|156||From 45.0 to 60.8||181||From 60.6 to 81.9|
|157||45.6 to 61.6||182||From 61.3 to 82.8|
|158||From 46.2 to 62.4||183||From 62.0 to 83.7|
|159||From 46.8 to 63.2||184||From 62.7 to 84.6|
|160||47.4 to 64.0||185||From 63.4 to 85.6|
|161||48.0 to 64.8||186||64.0 to 86.5|
|162||From 48.6 to 65.6||187||From 64.7 to 87.4|
|163||From 49.2 to 66.4||188||From 65.4 to 88.4|
|164||From 49.8 to 67.2||189||From 66.1 to 89.3|
|165||From 50.4 to 68.1||190||From 66.8 to 90.3|
|166||From 51.0 to 68.9||191||From 67.5 to 91.2|
|167||From 51.6 to 69.7||192||From 68.2 to 92.2|
|168||From 52.2 to 70.6||193||From 68.9 to 93.1|
|169||From 52.9 to 71.4||194||From 69.7 to 94.1|
|170||From 53.5 to 72.3||195||70.4 to 95.1|
|171||From 54.1 to 73.1||196||71.1 to 96.0|
|172||From 54.8 to 74.0||197||From 71.8 to 97.0|
|173||From 55.4 to 74.8||198||72.6 to 98.0|
|174||From 56.0 to 75.7||199||73.3 to 99.0|
|175||From 56.7 to 76.6||200||From 74.0 to 100.0|
How to Calculate Body fat Mass
Calculating the percentage of body fat is different from calculating body mass to determine the ideal weight that is recommended, there is more than one way to know the mass of fat stored in the body, it is often calculated using medical devices available to nutritionists, but the fat mass can be calculated at home, but the result The result will be approximate and not certain, as you can calculate it through the following steps.
- It should be taken into account that the measurements are taken in the morning after waking up and before eating, as the presence of food in the stomach affects the change of numbers for the waist and abdomen.
- Use a tape measure and record the measurements for the following areas which are required to calculate fat mass using electronic calculators:
- Hip circumference.
- thigh circumference.
- chest circumference.
- neck circumference.
- Body fat percentage was determined by the American Board of Body Fat Classification, as shown in the following table:
As for Jackson and Pollard, they determined the ideal body fat percentage according to the following table:
Body fat Mass Calculator
One of the following calculators can be used to find out the ideal rate of body fat mass and what is the excess percentage of fat mass. You can use the calculators in the following links:
- The Body Fat Calculator
- The following data should be recorded (gender _ age _ weight _ height _ neck circumference _ waist _ chest).
- Calculate your Body Fat Index
- US Navy body fat calculator
After we have provided you with all the instructions that will help you to identify the ideal weight and the ideal body fat percentage, we have come to the conclusion of our article on: The method of calculating body mass and ideal weight: We hope that what we have presented has helped you.
Caution: Please note that information related to medicines, mixtures and prescriptions is not a substitute for visiting a specialist doctor. We never recommend taking any medication or prescription without consulting a doctor. The reader is responsible for taking it or using it for any prescription or treatment without consulting a doctor or specialist.