|How to Take Care of Skin Fast|
Good skin care and healthy lifestyle choices can help delay natural aging and prevent various skin problems. Don't have time for intensive skin care? You can still pamper yourself by acing the basics. Here are five no-nonsense tips that will keep your skin healthy and glowing.
How to Take Care of Skin Fast
Protect Yourself Srom The Sun
- Use sunscreen: use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15
- Apply sunscreen generously, reapply every two hours
- Seek shade
- Cover your skin with protective clothing: cover tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants, wide-brimmed hats
- Smoking makes your skin look older and contributes to wrinkles.
- In addition, smoking increases your risk of squamous cell skin cancer.
- If you smoke, the best way to protect your skin is to quit. Ask your doctor for tips or treatments to help you stop smoking.
Treat Your Skin Gently
- Limit bath time and use warm water instead of hot water
- Avoid strong soaps and detergents
- Apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving
- Shave carefully
- Pat dry
- Moisturize dry skin
- Consider a moisturizer that contains SPF
Eat a Healthy Diet
- A healthy diet can help you look and feel your best
- Get enough sleep, set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list, and make time to do the things you enjoy