Over time, dirt, oil and cosmetic residues penetrate deep into the skin, soothing the skin and preventing it from breathing. As a result, spots and wrinkles appear. Since skin cleansing creams for cosmetic purposes cannot penetrate deep into the skin, dirt and oil continue to build up under the skin.
Skin care methods are a group of applications that are made using dermatological cosmetics, aimed at eliminating negative skin problems such as acne, pimples and blackheads, and aiming to restore the skin's vitality. In order to provide customized skin care methods to meet the specific needs of your skin.
Specialized care that suits your skin type and needs is really able to delay the natural aging process and reduce the signs of its appearance. So the first step in skincare is knowing your skin type, which determines how to perform the process to help rejuvenate, deeply cleanse and refresh your skin.
How to Care for Skin
A skin cleansing routine is very important to have young, healthy and radiant skin. Opened pores get air. It is necessary to take care of the characteristics of the skin, give importance to facial cleansing, and use skin care products appropriate to the characteristics of our skin. In oily or combination skin, cleansing masks containing mud and sulfur masks should be used to control the accumulation of dead cells on the skin and reduce blackheads and enlarged pores.
A vitamin C mask should be used for skin that is blotchy and prone to discoloration, but for hypersensitive skin with thin or active acne, you can use the product once a week to speed up cell renewal.
Skin Care Steps
- Cleanse the skin first with an appropriate cleanser.
- Purification of the skin from dead cells and cell renewal.
- Opening the pores of the skin with steam.
- Dark spots on the skin can be cleaned with Baby Face or a thulium laser.
- After cleaning the skin is cleansed with high frequency.
- An appropriate solution and ampoules are formulated for your skin type and needs.
- The mask is applied to your skin according to your skin type.
- Next, the pores are tightened with a tonic, and finally the skin is relaxed with a moisturizer.
dry Skin Care
Dry skin needs care products that contain moisture more than other skin types. In this type of skin, if the need for hydration is not met, the skin begins to wear, dry, deteriorate and become more susceptible to ageing. The use of products with high moisturizing properties in the care of dry skin protects the health of the skin.
Oily Skin Care
The natural desire of owners of oily skin is its constant cleaning. Excess fat is washed off, and the skin feels fresh. The negative effect of such a short clean is a stronger oily sheen.Care for oily skin should be thorough, regular, and include products specifically designed for problem skin. Its general principles are very simple:
- Disinfection and exfoliation of the upper layer.
- Fighting infections and controlling sebum secretion.
- Moisturizing and maintaining the skin.
Combination Skin Care
Combination skin care is a combination of dry skin and oily skin. People with combination skin may find it difficult to establish and stick to a skin cleansing routine. The forehead, nose and chin area, which is called the T-zone in combination skin, is more oily than the cheeks and the rest of the face. Routine cleansing and skin care should be more careful with this skin structure, which is defined as topical lubrication and topical dryness.
Oily skin can often be confused with combination skin. While topical lubrication occurs in combination skin structure, there is general hydration in oily skin structure, and there is a greasy, shiny texture on the entire face of the person. Because the secretion of fat on the face is higher than normal in people with this skin structure. In particular, the level of sebum should be adjusted and controlled. For this, the correct and effective care products must be used.
Skin Care Methods
Through skin care methods, the skin is purified from black spots, acne and dead cells. Provides moisture and oil balance to the skin.Using the steam treatment method, the pores of the skin are opened and the skin reaches the proper smoothness before the procedure to be performed. By determining the skin's needs for large pores, wrinkles, sagging and spots on the skin, appropriate skin care methods can be determined, such as:
- RF Applications
- Salmon DNA
- and platelet-rich plasma
Laser Skin Cleaning
- Pore enlargement.
- Getting rid of wrinkles in the corners of the eyes.
- dark spots.
Ultrasound Facial Cleaning
- Pore enlargement.
- oily seborrhea;
- young love.
- Post acne marks.
- dark spots.
- dry skin
Hydrafacial Skin Cleansing
Men's Skin Care
Skin Cleansing Routine
- Skin cleansing is an essential part of your skin care routine. While cleaning the skin, we must determine the suitability of the product we are using with the pH level. Products with a pH between 4.5 and 5.5 should be used. Maintaining the pH level of the skin in the appropriate range acts as a shield by protecting the skin from acne, acne formations, irritation and harmful bacteria to the skin.
- Since using hot water will dry out the skin, washing with warm water in your skin cleansing routine always keeps the skin hydrated.
- Choose the right care products for your skin type.
- Pay close attention to sensitive skin areas.
- In a skin cleansing routine, hydration is imperative, and a moisturizer appropriate to the characteristics of the skin is applied to keep the skin hydrated. Products formulated with moisture-retaining properties delay skin aging.
- Massaging the face for half an hour every day has the property of increasing blood circulation in the skin.
- Protection from the sun's rays, the application of a protective sunscreen from the harmful effects of the sun, which will be applied to the skin every day, prevents fine wrinkles and spots that may occur on the skin.