Today we will talk about extraordinary people who are different from us with distinguishing signs that have made them the most important, the abilities they have are frightening or so it is said, some of us may think it is a myth or a myth that we will put forward for suspense or fun, but when we get to the most important part, you will definitely feel the real danger and you will know that it is a serious topic and not just for fun!
What is The Identity of The Zohar Man?
The Zohar guy is the world's most hazardous concern. We've heard many stories over the centuries about humans having supernatural abilities, whether it's seeing the future, seeing the dead, or even communicating with the other side of the world, but did you know that there are humans who have special physical characteristics that indicate they have Unnatural abilities, or so it's said, but these qualities were often more of a curse than a blessing? They're the Zoharites, aren't they?
According to these beliefs, he is a human being with certain characteristics that enable him to speak with other worlds, particularly the world of the jinn, making him a target for witches and charlatans. To fully comprehend this term, we must first comprehend the name's meaning and origin.
In the case of Al-Zohari, there was a split in the proceedings. He explained that it is derived from the dice, or as we know it, the dice, since it represents luck. On the other hand, he claims that this child was the planet Venus when he was born, therefore he was named Al-Zohari, which some disagree because the human being Al-Zohari can be born at any time, according to believers in this phenomenon.
According to the opposing viewpoint, this name is taken from the "Book of the Zohar," one of the most important books of Judaism dealing with the theory of "Kabbalah" and one of the most deadly books of Jewish magic, also known as the "Book of Enlightenment." Jews have been known to have lived in Africa since antiquity. The origin of the word or this phenomena in Morocco could be linked to the ancients and their magic book in some way.
The Zoharite Human Being's Ancestors
This individual is claimed to be either a group of jinn who wear a child after his birth, or a human child who is replaced by another jinn in the guise of a human. the vastness that encompasses it
According to these sayings, the jinn and demons are subject to this person, and the strangest thing is that the Zohari man can see the jinn's hidden and guarded treasures in the underground and thus reach them without fear of them, or, in other words, he is considered the link between mankind's world and the jinn's world, and thus he seeks him out. Witches and witches attempt to communicate with him in a variety of natural and horrible ways.
The Zohar Human Being's Characteristics
As previously stated, a person is classified as zohar based on external traits that separate him, a hidden quality that only sorcerers and magicians can deduce, and other characteristics that are not considered decisive in distinguishing the zohar from the natural person.
The Zohari Man's Outward Traits
- To have a split tongue, which is defined as a line that slices the tongue longitudinally without zigzagging and causes trouble speaking and eating.
- It has to do with the hands, where there is a straight transverse luck in the middle of the hand that differs from the normal lines in our hands, and this characteristic can present in one or both hands.
- The eyes have a slight circumference, so the right eye spills a bit into the left eye and has a unique glitter, which is classified as a congenital condition requiring medical attention.
The Zohari Man's Hidden Quality
Human Classifications in The Zohar
True Accounts of The Zohari Child
- The story of Nadia, a little girl who was abducted in front of her brother by a man dressed in a Sofia gown, as described by her brother, while they were walking home from school. Nadia, the child's mother, recognised the adjacent forest and affirmed that she was returning to her child!
- Another aroused outrage and controversy in Morocco because of its horrors and ugliness. According to the child's father and investigators, the daughter Naima Al-Rouhi, who had a physical impairment that prevented her from walking large distances on her own, went missing on August 17, 2020. The youngster was with her 15-year-old sister. The 12-year-old was visiting a relative in the Zagora region of Morocco, which is in the southeastern section of the country. In less than five minutes, the girl vanished. My child's father looked for her in the area around their house since he knew she couldn't have gone much further owing to her physical impairment, which prevents her from walking more than 100 metres on her own. She was kidnapped by a magician in order to obtain the treasures active in this location. A shepherd in the Agdz region of the southeast discovered the remains of the girl's bones and pieces of the cloth from her dress that the mother had used for her daughter after a 40-day search.
- The girl's killer was apprehended by the police, but he vanished shortly after the body was discovered, only to be discovered five days later hidden in one of his relatives' homes. That region during this time of year, i.e. before the shepherd discovered it, and investigations revealed that the suspect had a criminal record for treasure seeking, which is illegal under Moroccan law.