World War II between Who and Who? A question asked by many who did not have the opportunity to get to know the two sides of the Second World War, in conjunction with the events of the Russian war on Ukraine, which increased in intensity since the beginning of 2022 AD, as was the case in the Second High War, where the war was turned from one country to another is the beginning, fear fills hearts From the emergence of the Third World Scabies, which the current generations will be experiencing. As for the Second World War, the younger generations did not, but they must know the truth of the matter and how it was and who the Second World War was and more. We present it through the Since Few website
World War II between Maine and Maine
Although many historians consider that the beginning of World War II was on September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland, there are other opinions about its beginning. Before we get to know the countries participating in World War II, we must know when the beginning was.
Some have a different opinion, and it is said that it began with:
- July 7, 1937, the second Chinese war.
- October 3, 1935, when the Second Italian War began.
- September 19, 1931 AD, with the beginning of the Japanese invasion of Manchuria.
The Second World War Was in Different locations, The War Was Taking Place in The Following Countries:
- Europe, the Pacific, the Atlantic, Southeast Asia, Japan, China, the Mediterranean, the Middle East, Africa, North America, South America.
- Allied countries.
- Axis countries.
About 117 Countries Participated The Countries Were Divided in Yerms of Participation:
- 62 countries directly participated.
- 55 countries participated indirectly.
- The ways of participating in the war were many. We find the Arab countries that participated by giving the opportunity to one of the parties to exploit their lands or by sending soldiers to participate with the army of one of the participating countries.
Britain: It was one of the largest countries that participated, as it participated in the exploitation of the colonies and its affiliated territories at that time in:
- Africa: British West Africa - British colonies in East and West Africa - North and East African colonies - Middle East African regions.
- Asia: India _ Bangladesh _ Pakistan _ Burma _ Peninsular Malaysia _ Singapore.
- South and North America: British West Indies - British Honduras - British Guiana - Falkland Islands.
- France: and the subsequent colonies and territories in:
- Africa: French West Africa, French Equatorial Africa, and the League of Nations from French Cameroon, French Togo, Madagascar, French Somaliland, French protectorates of Tunisia, French Morocco, Algeria
- Asia: Polynesia - Wallis - Futuna - Caledonia - Hebrides - French Indochina - French India - Lebanon - Syria.
- South and North America: Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Pierre, Miquelon.
- North and South America: Alaska - Panama Canal Zone - Puerto Rico - US Virgin Islands.
- Pacific Ocean: American Samoa - Hawaii - Midway - Guam - Wake Island
- Asia: Philippines_
- New Zealand.
- South Africa.
The Main Major Powers in The Group of Axis Powers Were Followed by The Following Countries:
- The Soviet Union: And Its Dependents
- Tuva Republic.
The founding countries of the Axis Pact
- occupied Polish territory.
- colonies in the Netherlands.
- colonies in Belgium.
- its colonies in Norway.
- Its colonies are in the Baltic states and Ukraine.
- Dodecanese Islands.
- the black Mountain.
- German South Pacific Islands.
- Dutch East Indies.
Signatories to The Axis Powers Treaty
- Independent State of Croatia.
Results of World War II
|Total||18,040,000 +||39,955,000 +||59,995,000 +|
Political Consequences of World War II
- All countries returned to their old borders, except for Poland, which increased its area at the expense of Germany.
- Europe is divided into two regions:
- Soviet sphere of influence.
- American sphere of influence.
- Europe split into two states:
- Western Europe with its capital, Berlin.
- Western Europe with its capital Bonn.
- The founding of the United Nations after the San Francisco Conference
The Development of Military Technologies During World War II
The Use of Aircraft More Than One Was Used in:
- The invention of air defense and the use of strategic bombing methods.
- The use of telescopes and ground-to-air cannons, including the German 88mm Flak CM.
- Use of jet aircraft.
- The evolution of aircraft carriers and submarines.
- Developing anti-submarine weapons and developing attack tactics, including:
- Sonar development _ deepening convoy tactics.
- Germany focused on developing its offensive capabilities through the development of devices, so we find that it has developed:
- Type VII submarine by developing the wolf pack tactic.
- Development of anti-submarine weapons such as:
- League Light - Hedgehog - Squad - Torpedos.