|Protect Photos on Facebook|
Do you wish to post images or photo albums to Facebook without them being visible to others, i.e., they are concealed from others' eyes? This option is known as privacy in Facebook.
You can use the Facebook platform as a cloud storage tool by creating an account that is not connected to any of your friends, uploading images and photo albums, and transferring them through private privacy so that no one can see them, even if you have friends.
Also, if you currently have a Facebook account with a large number of friends or followers and wish to submit a photo to SABIC that you will later share, you can do so using privacy.
What's your understanding of Facebook's privacy settings?
When you merely submit a picture from your device to your account, it will be hidden from others, but if someone uploads a picture of you and tags or tags you, it will be visible to others.
Of course, you have the option of removing this tag from a friend's photo.
Even if you set your images to private, others will still be able to see your profile picture and cover.
How to make your Facebook photos inaccessible to others
You can complete the steps below using either the web or the application, and any changes you make on one platform will automatically be applied to the other.
- Log into your Facebook account by opening a browser on your computer and going to the Facebook website.
- To get to your account, go to the top bar and click on your profile image.
- Go to the Photos tab on your account page.
- Then select Your Photos from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the page for the image you want to make hidden.
- When you click the three dots on the image page, a menu of options will emerge.
- Select Edit Post Audience from the drop-down menu.
- You will be presented with a list of possibilities; select the last option, Only Me or Only Me.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone.
- Click the three dots on the right side of the top bar.
- You'll see your personal photo there; simply click on it.
- You'll be taken to your own personal account.
- Scroll down until you see the opportunity to upload photos.
- Then select the option to upload photographs from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the image you want and click the three dots in the top bar.
- You will be presented with a list of possibilities from which to choose. Edit the post's privacy settings.
- Choose the last option, Only Me, from the privacy menu.
What's the best way to make the photo album invisible?
- Open a browser on your computer and navigate to the Facebook website, logging in to your account.
- Go to your profile photo from the top bar of the Facebook home page.
- Go to Photos from your personal account.
- After that, go to Albums.
- Toggle between the three dots at the top of the album.
- You will be presented with a list of alternatives, from which you should select Edit Album.
- The visibility button will appear in a settings box; click it.
- Onlyme is the best option.
- Then select Save these changes.
- Use your Android or iPhone to access the Facebook app.
- On the right side of the top bar, click the three dots.
- From your own account, a range of options will emerge for you to choose from.
- Select Photos from your personal account.
- After that, go to Albums.
- Locate the photo album whose privacy you'd like to change.
- Then navigate to the album's three side points.
- Select Edit from the list of changes that appears.
- Click the View button from within the edit page.
- Only I should be chosen.
How to untag yourself in a photo on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the image that has been pointed out to you.
- Place the pointer on your name and stand still.
- Select the Remove Tag option from the drop-down menu.
- The tag will be taken off.