|How Do I Access Facebook's Banned list?|
The user typically believes that the banned list on Facebook is private and cannot be reached, even if you have known its location for several years, you may have forgotten its location, or things have changed with changing the settings and issuing new Facebook updates.
What is Facebook's banned list?
If you have a Facebook account that was formed a long time ago, you may have blocked or blocked a person from time to time, and over time, you may have banned tens, hundreds, or thousands of people.
You may have also banned a friend or relative over a quarrel and now want to revoke the ban.
Facebook creates a blocked list, which is a list of all the people you've blocked previously.
This list may not be handy for the user because it contains the names of people who have undoubtedly insulted you at some point, but if you wish to complete it, please do so with us.
Banned on Facebook
We'll now go over how to go to Facebook's blocked list via the website:
- Log in to Facebook and verify your identity.
- Click the side arrow on the far right side of the top bar.
- You will be presented with a range of options from which you must select Settings and Privacy.
- You'll see a new menu appear in the same spot as the previous one, and you'll have to select Settings.
- Select Blocking from the options menu.
- You'll see a list of their names appear in front of you.
There are two lists on this page, the first of which is called Block Users and lists the people you've really blocked on Facebook through your account.
The second list is called Block Messages, and it contains the persons you've blocked on Messenger.
List of people who are banned from Facebook via the app
The methods below are simple to follow, whether you're using an Android phone or an iPhone.
- On your smartphone, launch the Facebook app.
- Click the three dots on the far right side of the top bar on an Android phone.
- These three lines are located on the right side of the iPhone, but in the bottom bar.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the side menu.
- You'll be presented with a new menu of options, from which you must select Settings.
- Go to the Audience and Visibility tab in the options menu.
- Select Blocking from this tab.
- The menu will display in front of your eyes.
How do you add someone to your Facebook block list?
- The block list may be found inside the phone, and you can add to it by pressing the Add To Blocking List button.
- You'll see a box where you may type in the name of the person you wish to block.
- After that, hit the save button.
- You'll see a window asking you to confirm the procedure of blocking this person, and you'll have to consent.
- The Block User option is located in the back menu, close to the Type Name option.
- Add the name of the person you wish to block in this field, and his account will display for you to select.
- Then, on the right, press the Block button.
- You will be given the option to confirm the ban, which you must accept.
- You may also use the Block Messages option to restrict it to messages alone.
- Next to it, you'll see the option to Type a Friend's Name.
- Press the enter key after typing the desired name.
- You'll be given the option of confirming the ban.
How to Get Rid of a Facebook Ban
- Open the Facebook app and log in.
- Select Settings and Privacy from the side menu.
- Select Blocking List from the Settings menu.
- The UnBlock button is located next to the names of the counterfeiters; click it to remove the ban.