|How do I login to Messenger?|
What is The Procedure for Logging Into Messenger?
Messenger login address is https://www.messenger.com/, and Messenger is one of the most popular programmes affiliated with the social networking site Facebook, so many site visitors desire to access Messenger to read and exchange messages with friends, as well as make voice and video conversations. Here's how to log in to Messenger via the Facebook website, with a link and instructions.
- Use one of your computer's internet browsers to access the Messenger website.
- This website can be accessed by clicking on the above-mentioned link.
- Enter the email address or phone number connected with the Facebook account you want to use to access the Messenger account.
- To secure the Facebook account associated with Messenger, enter the password.
- To proceed, click the Next button.
Using The App, Sign in to Messenger
- For iPhones, go to the App Store, and for Android phones, go to the Play Store.
- On an Android phone, tap the search bar, and on an iPhone, tap the lens symbol.
- Search for the app using the search command (Facebook Messenger).
- In the search results, select the Messenger option.
- Select the option. On Android phones, choose Install or Get. On iPhones, choose Get.
- By selecting the "Open" option on the phone, you can access the programme.
- Log in to Messenger by entering the email address or phone number linked with your Facebook account, inputting your password, and then clicking the Login option.
Download Messenger on PC
- Go to the website where you may get a copy of Messenger for your device and install it.
- This website can be accessed by going to
- Get started by pressing the Get button.
- Open the Microsoft Store by clicking the button.
- Choose the "Get" option that displays in the Microsoft Store once more.
- Wait for the Messenger version to download, then click the "Start" button to install it on your device.
How Do I Get into Messenger Without Having to Download Anything?
Download Facebook Lite
Make use of a web browser
Download messenger lite app
- To begin, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.mlite&gl=MA
- After the download is complete, enter your email address or phone number to log in to the app.
- Fill in your Facebook account passwords.
- To log in, click the login button.
Uninstall the app
- Tap the Messages and Conversations area when the Facebook app opens.
- A page will appear, requesting that you download the Messenger app in order to see your messages.
- To download the Messenger app, click the Install option.
- If you start downloading a Messenger app, do not leave it until it is finished; instead, click the cancel download symbol to cancel the Messenger app download.
- Return to the Facebook app to see how you may view messages without needing to download the Messenger app to your phone.
How Do I Use one Phone to Have Two Messenger Accounts?
- You must first launch the Facebook app, then select the Messenger icon.
- After logging in, go to the left side of the screen and click your Facebook profile image.
- Toggle the Account preferences toggle by scrolling down and tapping it.
- Now press the (+) button to enter the required data.
- For Android devices, click the Add button, and for iPhone devices, hit the OK button.
- To read a message, first launch the Messenger app, then wait for it to arrive.
- Airplane mode will be activated upon arrival until the Internet connection is totally lost.
- You may now read the message by logging into Messenger.
- Close the Messenger app and turn off Airplane mode after you've finished reading it so you can read messages in Messenger without the sender knowing.