|Facebook Security Code?|
In many circumstances, we may be forced to log out of Facebook, reset our passwords, or log in from a different device, so if two-factor authentication is enabled, you will receive a security code on your phone, but what if the phone is not available? Let's have a look at some more options for obtaining the security code.
What is The Security Code for Facebook?
When you enable two-factor authentication on Facebook, which is now widely recommended to protect your device from hacking, it will prompt you to enter a security code and confirm the login from a new device.
You will simply need to log in using easy steps such as entering your username and password or email and password, and then clicking the "Login" button, if you do not utilise two-factor authentication.
This is known as the conventional Facebook login approach, but with two-factor authentication, I've added an extra layer of security.
How Can I Acquire My Facebook Security Code?
You can obtain the security code in one of three ways:
- The most common method is to receive this code via text message on your phone.
- Authentication tools such as Google Authenticator are the second way.
- The third option is to use the Facebook recovery menu, which you had previously saved as a backup.
How Do I Get the Facebook Security Code Without a Phone Number?
Send Code of Security
Use The Redemption Codes You've Saved
Agree to Sign in from a New Device
Confirmation of Identity
- Request a Facebook security code via the Facebook security code request page.
- Request a different method of logging in.
- Inquire about additional assistance.
- Your e-mail address and a copy of your personal identification, such as a national ID, passport, or driver's licence, are required.
- Please provide the information requested.
- After then, Facebook will send you a fresh email with instructions on how to reclaim your account.
Sign out of Facebook from a Lost Device
- Go to your Facebook account and sign in.
- Go to the left-hand menu.
- Go to Settings, then Privacy, then Settings.
- Then go to your cell phone.
- You will discover a choice. Have you misplaced your phone? Select it by clicking on it.
- Then, on the phone, press the log out button.
- You'll get a pop-up asking you to confirm the logout.