|How to Modify Your Username on Tik Tok|
When we first sign up for a new platform, such as Tik Tok, we create an account with any name we like, but as we learn more about the platform, we realise that the name is not professional or of sufficient quality, so we want to alter the name or username.
What's The Difference Between a Tik Tok Username and a Name?
The name is what you type in when you request to create an account on the Tik Tok platform, whereas the user name is what people see and can search for before the @ character appears.
The username also serves as the account link, so if you want to show your love, utilise the link.
Both names can be changed, and we'll teach you how to do it using your smartphone, whether it's an Android or an iPhone.
How to Modify Your Tik Tok Name
- Launch the app on your phone.
- Go to the account field through the lower condition.
- It will connect you to your own personal account.
- The Edit Profile option can be found on the account page; click it.
- The name will display in a long list of settings options; search for it or click on it.
- To see the cursor and keyboard, click on the old name.
- Remove the previous name.
- Then press the Save button after entering the new name.
- Open the Tik Tok app and log in.
- Go to the bottom bar and select Me.
- Navigate to your profile page.
- Select Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Select Username from the drop-down menu.
- Delete your old username.
- Create a new username.
- Select the Save option.
What Are The Requirements for Altering Your Tik Tok Username?
How to Alter Your Tik Tok Account Photo
- Open the Tik Tok app on your phone and log in.
- In Tik Tok, press the Me icon in the bottom bar to access your personal account.
- Click the Edit Profile button when you locate it.
- Change Photo will display as the first option for editing the account; click it.
- Your gallery will now have a window.
- Choose the image you want to use and then choose it.
- After that, click the Save button.
How to Change your Tik Tok Profile Image
- Navigate to the Tik Tok app.
- Go to the account where you wish to download the photograph.
- Press and hold the profile photo.
- Choose Copy ink from the list of alternatives that appears.
- Go to the computer after that.
- The computer will open the URL you copied.
- Right-click on the image to open a window with only the image.
- Choose to save the image from the options that appear.
- A new window will open, asking you to accept the location and name of the photographs.