|Airtel SIM Card|
If you've misplaced your phone or don't want to preserve your Airtel SIM, you'll need to perform an online Airtel SIM block. Don't worry if you don't know how to block an Airtel SIM card; there is a simple way to do so. If your phone is lost or stolen, you must go to an Airtel store nearby and inform the Airtel customer service personnel of the problem. To prevent the misuse of your Airtel number, you must immediately block Airtel SIM. If you can't find an Airtel shop near you, contact Airtel assistance.
So, let's look at how to block Airtel SIM in more detail below. Identify Sim Card Carrier first to make sure the carrier SIM you're using.
Online Airtel SIM Block - Deactivate Airtel SIM
Deactivating an Airtel SIM number is a straightforward process. Now I'll go over the processes in detail to assist you disable your Airtel SIM online.
- Contact Airtel's customer care by dialling 121. (it may be chargeable calling per min)
- Request that your Airtel phone number be deactivated.
- They will ask for certain information to verify whether or not you are the true owner of the phone number.
- After checking all of the data, they will deactivate your number; however, you can reactivate the service by phoning them again.
- Visit the Airtel customer service website.
If You lose Your Airtel SIM, How do You Block it?
- GSM functionalities can be disabled by enabling "Forward all calls" with a specific code provided by the SIM network provider (for example, *002*[Phone Number]#).
- To activate GSM features, dial a specific code (such as ##002#) to turn off all call forwarding modes.
Important Note: Before You Block Your Airtel SIM Sard Online, You Must be Aware of the Following Information.
- You wish to blacklist a specific Airtel phone number.
- Numbers recently dialled
- Proof of address or identity is required for the last recharge amount on an Airtel number.