|Hide Your Phone Number on Android - iPhone|
When you make a phone call, you reveal your identity, or at the very least your name and phone number, but there are times when you may need to hide your phone number. There are definitely times when you want to call privately, and hide your caller ID in the process, and there are several ways to block your phone number when you make a call.
On Android, How to Hide Your Phone Number by Default
If you have an Android phone, you can also hide your phone number; the specific methods will vary slightly based on the Android version and the phone you have, but you should be able to find it this way in general.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Navigate to the three-dot menu and select "Settings."
- Select Calls and then Additional Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Swipe the button to the left to turn off caller ID.
How to Hide Your Phone Number on iPhone by Default
If you have an iPhone, you may set the Phone app to send calls discreetly all of the time and block your caller ID.
- Open the Settings app and select the phone from the list of options.
- Select Show My Caller ID from the drop-down menu.
- Swipe the button to the left to turn off Show my caller ID.