|5 Strangest Places In Our World|
5 Strangest Places on The Planet
Planet Earth is the only planet where life is suitable for providing necessary services such as (air _ water _ food and others...) and there are very many places on the planet, including archaeological places, natural places, magical places and strange places, and we are talking today about strange places on the planet.
1_ Lake Hillier.
- Lake Hillier is a salt lake located in Australia, especially in Western Australia.
- This lake is considered one of the strangest places on the surface of the earth, as the water color of the lake never changes even after removing the water from it.
- The color of the lake is pink, and after removing the water from it and adding new water, the color remains pink as well. Several researches revealed that the reason for this is the microalgae known as (Donaliella salina), and this spleen is responsible for the secretion of a pigment called “carotenoids”, although the lake contains a large amount It is very salty, but it is very safe and suitable for swimming in it.
2_ Socotra Island:
- Socotra Island, located in the State of Yemen, and this island is one of the most beautiful and strange places on our planet.
- The island has an area of 3796 square kilometers, and this island is considered one of the most distinctive islands in the world because it contains nearly 700 species of exotic plants, animals and insects that only exist there. It is one of the largest isolated places in the world.
- Among these creatures (night butterfly - day butterfly) and other creatures that are found only on this island only.
3_ Flying water spring:
|Flying water spring|
- As soon as you hear this name, you imagine that the place is beautiful and this is really the truth.
- This spring is located in the city of Nevada, and this spring is the strangest water spring that you can see in your life because it is located on a private livestock farm owned by a citizen in the “black rock” desert in the US state of Nevada.
- This phenomenon is not completely natural, as in 1916 AD, while digging a well, this strange source was discovered by chance
- The well continued to function normally for several decades, and in 1964 the hot water began to flow due to geothermal heat to seep out and come out to the surface through a small opening in the well.
4_ Bomarzo Gardens:
- Pomarzo Gardens, also known as the "Garden of the Beasts", is a garden that was established in the sixteenth century in the province of 'Viterbo' in Italy.
- This garden is one of the strangest gardens and places in the world, as it was built by Prince "Per Francesco" after his wife died.
- This park also includes many marine creatures and also includes strange and frightening structures, and these structures and sea creatures are giant bodies carved from the rock in a frightening way.
5_ Hoya Bakio Forest:
|Hoya Bakio Forest|
- This forest is located in Romania, especially in the heart of Romania, one of the strangest and most frightening and strange forests on the planet. It was inhabited by its original people who depended on collecting firewood and hunting.
- But in 1960 AD, it gained a bad reputation, as the population began to migrate from it and move away from it after some residents confirmed hearing strange voices and hysterical laughter of women.
- Some residents also said that there is a place in this forest completely devoid of trees, and this place is known as the mysterious circle, and it is said that whoever enters this place never leaves it.