Electrical appliances in the kitchen
No kitchen can be devoid at the present time of electrical appliances, which have become very important in the various and many kitchen works, and even the smallest kitchen area cannot be used without the presence of some types of very important electrical appliances, for example, the refrigerator is indispensable in preserving foods, whether By cooling or freezing, or as an electric mixer that grinds grains and mixes foods and saves a lot of effort and time. And every housewife can choose the electrical appliances she needs in her kitchen, depending on the appliances she needs a lot and the budget that is sufficient to acquire these appliances, in addition to the kitchen space, which determines the size and number of appliances, and in this article, we will learn how to arrange electrical appliances in the kitchen.
How to arrange electrical appliances in the kitchen
Why is it necessary to constantly organize your kitchen cabinets?
The method of arranging electrical appliances in the kitchen will give every woman the convenience of moving in the kitchen, ease of access to appliances, and provide additional space for other tools she needs in her kitchen. The method of arranging electrical appliances in the kitchen is summarized as follows:
- Multifunctional devices: Having a multifunctional device instead of buying several devices will save space and reduce crowding.
- Appliances that are never used: they should be disposed of in any way the housewife prefers, such as donating or offering them for sale.
- Rarely used devices: These devices are usually stored in the upper shelves , where they are used approximately once every three months or more.
- Frequently used appliances: These appliances are kept in the lower shelves or in the lower drawers, for easy access, or placed on the kitchen shelf, especially if they are used on a daily basis.
When storing devices, electrical wires must first be wrapped around their device, in order to reduce the chaos that may occur due to scattering, and the instructions for these devices, such as their manual, can be saved in a designated place and then disposed of large boxes to avoid clutter and maintain order In the kitchen, accessories for appliances can also be kept in a small bag until they are obtained when needed after being stored, for example, such as placing them in the kitchen cabinet .
Each cabinet in the kitchen can also be allocated to save certain types of electrical appliances or tools for the kitchen, and this can be written on the cabinet door, for example, and kitchen cabinets must be rearranged at least three times per year, in order to preserve electrical appliances and save their places for ease Find it if needed.
Necessary electrical appliances in the kitchen
What do you need in your kitchen?
After the method of arranging electrical appliances in the kitchen has been identified, some electrical appliances that are preferred in the kitchen will be reviewed , as there are many very important electrical appliances in the kitchen, they shorten a lot of time and effort for the housewife, and make the process of preparing food or dessert Or anything that can be done in the kitchen more easily and enjoyable, and among these devices:
- Food processor: It is one of the very important devices in preparing meals, especially if it has a large capacity for a family where recipes can be easily doubled.
- Dipping blender: The immersion blender is the best choice for the kitchen with narrow space, as its volume is small, and the food can be mixed by using it in the cooking pot directly.
- Electric mixer: It is an important device in the manufacture of dough and baked goods, as it saves time, and prepares the dough well.
- Water heater: The water heater is 10 times faster than the stove in the process of heating, and it is also practical for preparing coffee and tea quickly.