Who is the French lawyer who founded the World Cup? There is no doubt that the World Cup is one of the most important competitions and prizes in the history of football, but rather in the history of sports in general, that competition that takes place every four years starting in 1930 AD, that competition that is under the auspices of the International Federation of Football, through the website Since Few We answer the previous question regarding the founder of that competition and its prize, which is to get the National Team Cup, and then we will find out more information about the personal solutions of the French lawyer through his biography, and move on to knowing some information about the World Cup for the national teams, and the countries that She won the World Cup from 1930 AD to 2018.
Who is The French Lawyer Who Founded The World Cup?
Football is one of the most important and prominent sports in the world, and the most popular throughout the ages, so a French lawyer and politician made the World Cup soccer tournament in 1930 AD.
- The French lawyer who founded the World Cup is Jules Rimet, and it is worth noting that this competition is his sincere thought, meaning that no one participated in it, and indeed it has become one of the most important competitions in the world.
- French lawyer Jules Rimet was born on October 14, 1873 AD, and died on October 16, 1956 AD, at the age of eighty-three.
- Jules Rimet grew up in a middle-class environment in Paris, the capital of France.
- Although he is a French lawyer and is considered a politician in the state, he was the president of the French Football Association in the period between 1919: 1945 AD, and he was the president of FIFA during that period, from 1921 AD: 1954 AD.
- The FIFA World Cup is named after Jules Rimet because he is the owner of this football competition.
- It is worth noting that this cup, in its first year in 1930 AD, was designed in the form of a small statue by the French sculptor Abel Lafleur.
Jules Rimet Biography
After we concluded that the French lawyer who founded the World Cup is Jules Rimet, we have to explain to you, dear reader, some information about him through his biography.
- Name: Jules Rimet.
- French name: Jules Rimet
- Date of Birth: He was born on the 14th of October, 1873 AD.
- Birthplace: Paris, the capital of France.
- Nationality: Holds French citizenship.
- Mother tongue: French.
- Occupation: Politician, footballer.
- Awards he received: He was awarded the Legion of Honor at the rank of captain, the FIFA Order of Merit 2004, the Cross of War 1914/1918.
- The Battles of His Life: World War I.
- Date of death: He died on October 16, 1956 AD.
- Age: Died at the age of 83.
- Place of death: Paris, the capital of France.
The Achievements of Jules Rimet in The History Of Football
In fact, the French lawyer who founded the World Cup, Jules Rimet, contributed to many developments in the history of football. At the beginning of his interest in football, he and his friends decided to establish a sports club, the Red Star Club in 1897 AD.
- Jules Rimet founded the first national league in France in 1910, and obtained the club's first presidency.
- In 1919, Jules Rimet founded the French Football Federation, and then was able to take over the presidency of the French Federation.
- It is worth noting that he was able to establish the first football competition at the level of science so far.
- Jules Rimet was awarded the Legion of Honor in the rank of captain, and the FIFA Medal of Merit.
- In addition to that, he was awarded the War Cross of 1914/1918 AD.
What is The World Cup?
The World Cup was founded by the French lawyer Jules Rimet in 1930 AD, and it is a competition held every four years in the whole world in football, and the World Cup has witnessed many historical events since its inception by Jules Rimet.
- Jules Rimet and the World Cup witnessed the Second World War, so the Vice President of the International Federation, Dr. Otorino Baresi, hid the cup from the consequences of the war.
- The World Cup football tournament was stopped between 1942 and 1946 AD, the period witnessed by the world from World War II.
- In 1966, after the end of World War II, it was England's turn to win the Football World Cup, but it had disappeared, and it is worth noting that it was obtained by dogs trained to access the stolen goods, as it was found buried under a tree.
- In 1983, Jules Rimet's soccer World Cup was stolen again in the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro, and it was melted because it was made of gold.
- It is worth noting that Uruguay is the first country to win the FIFA World Cup, organized by the International Football Association Board.
What Teams Have Won The World Cup?
Through the following table, we explain to you, dear reader, the teams that won the World Cup, starting with the first establishment of the World Cup competition by the French lawyer Jules Rimet in 1930 AD, as Uruguay is the first country to win the World Cup, up to the year 2018 AD, France won the World Cup with four goals.
|Elect||Number of Goals||Year|
|Uruguay||4 goals||In the year 1930 AD|
|Italia||2 goals||In 1943 AD|
|Italia||4 goals||In 1938 AD|
|Uruguay||2 goals||In 1950 AD|
|West Germany||3 goals||In 1954 AD|
|Brazil||5 goals||In 1958 AD|
|Brazil||3 goals||In 1962 AD|
|England||4 goals||In 1966 AD|
|Brazil||4 goals||In 1970 AD|
|West Germany||2 goals||In 1974 AD|
|Argentina||3 goals||In the year 1978 AD|
|Italia||3 goals||In 1982 AD|
|Argentina||3 goals||In 1986 AD|
|West Germany||1 goal||In the year 1990 AD|
won on penalties
|In 1994 AD|
|France||3 goals||In 1998 AD|
won on penalties
|In 2002 AD|
|Italia||1 goal||In 2006 AD|
|Spain||1 goal||In 2010 AD|
|Germany||1 goal||In the year 2014 AD|
|France||4 goals||In the year 2018 AD|
And here, dear reader, we have come to the end of this content by answering the question Who is the French lawyer who founded the World Cup? And we concluded that Jules Rimet is the owner of the idea of the World Cup soccer competition in the year 1930 AD.